Fall Day Camp Wiesbaden 2023
English Day Camp in Wiesbaden during Fall Break
KCA’s Fall Camp at Campus Klarenthal is a great way to learn and practice English. Children between the ages of 5 and 12 can join our English day camp full of games, songs, sports and art – all in English. We hire the most energetic staff, sing the craziest songs, do the best activities, and go on field-trips to the most exciting places. Campus Klarenthal provides a wonderful location with lots of outdoor space. Our campers make new friends, create arts and crafts, and play new sports all day and all in English.
What we offer:
- 40 hours of English immersion each week
- Flexible program and pricing: register for All Day, Half Day Mornings, or Half Day Afternoons (program selection occurs at checkout)
- Fun, play-based English lessons each morning, camp activities each afternoon (see Typical Daily Schedule for more information)
- Native English speaking counselors and teachers
- Staff to camper ratio of 1:8
- Campers grouped by age
- No hidden costs: field trips, materials, catered hot lunch all included in the price
Campus Klarenthal is the perfect place to hold our Summer and Spring Camps. It’s wide open green spaces and great sports facilities make afternoons doing sports, arts and crafts, and theater, memories to cherish. The near city center offers lots of exciting options for field trips. What a great place to learn, make friends, and speak English.